Game Config Asset
2. Create a new Context with the complexity "Generic Assets (Simplified)"
4. Create a new asset and name it "GameConfig" or similar
5. Click and edit the asset
6. Go to the tab Filters & Storage
7. Enter the data that you would want to read from your game:
- Key/Value storage, example; (key)gameDifficulty:(value)Easy
- Files: if you have an external way of doing game-configs, you could upload it here and then download and read it on the client
- Data Entities: Same as key/value storage, but allows for more data, so an entire json-file or similar for example.
9. Use the information retrieved to configure your game.